Thursday, January 6, 2011

le calendrier chic use'

Well, here you go..........my first new product post for this year. Ooh La La!




This is my own original concept and design. Enjoy a beautiful perpetual calendar - a OOAK! Included are the calendar board, six (6) two-sided monthly cards, four (4) two-sided day of the week tags, and 16 two-sided date tags. Finished off with antique and vintage elements - oh so perfect.

This beautiful French-inspired calendrier is sure to bring a bit of joy to your office, studio, kitchen............and more!

Joyfully,

Carol

2 comments:

  1. OMG Carol. I love this Calendar. Its gorgeous! I know you will do really well with these. I cant wait to see what else is new!
    Happy Creating and have a pretty day,
    (()) Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol love the new blog and that calendar is to die for.

    ReplyDelete